Over the last 2 months we have been hard at work preparing for our return to ensure that Maray is a safe place for our team and our guests, without detracting from the spirit of the experience that we strive to deliver. Since your last visit a few things have changed… you will notice us taking some extra measures that will slightly change the way you dined in the past, but we promise you’ll still have just as much fun (don’t think that we don’t like you because we don’t pour your vino anymore).
For your peace of mind you can view our full safe working policy HERE.
To view our completed Covid-19 risk assessment please click HERE
We have also updated our menus to reflect the fact that we are working as a reduced team, and these are subject to change based on our capacity. Don’t worry, cauliflower hasn’t gone anywhere.
Bold St is reopening on Friday the 7th August and you can book a table for up to 8 people by using the widget below.
As a business we are taking an uncompromisingly diligent approach to reopening in the current climate. In order for us to do this as safely as possible whilst also providing great experiences we need your support. When you book a table with us we will ask you to check a box confirming that you have read and agreed to our terms and conditions.
They will appear on the booking widget but you can also view them in full by clicking HERE
Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you back very soon.
Tom, James, Dom and the Maray team
- In accordance with government guidance, parties dining indoors must consist of maximum 2 separate households (plus ‘bubbles’).
- Please refrain from visiting the restaurant if you are unwell or have recently been in contact with anybody experiencing COVID -19 symptoms
- We are only taking bookings online as we need you to confirm that you have read our Ts&Cs. But If you have any enquiries regarding reservations please email us at [email protected]
- If you wish to redeem a voucher on your visit, please add a note on your booking with the voucher code
- The maximum booking size at Bold Street is 8. Tables of 6-8 will be in our private dining space in the Basement
|Sunday - Thursday||12:00 - 22:00|
|Friday & Saturday||12:00 - 23:00|
Please note that due to operating at a reduced capacity, our dining-in menu has been amended to reflect this and is subject to change. Please click ‘Main’ for our sample restaurant menu.
Tom, James and Dom