We are looking for hospitality heroes to join our team at our new Albert Dock site this summer.
We want team members at every level, from KPs to head chefs, to servers and general managers.
Maray will soon to enter it’s 6th year and this is a really exciting time to help us write the next chapter of the Maray story.
It is hard work, we set high standards and we aim to be the best we can be every day.
We make mistakes – but we don’t dwell on them and always look to learn from them and see how we can improve.
All new starters have a three month probation period – if it isn’t working out, we will shake hands and part ways with no bad feelings.
These applications are for our new Albert Dock site, however due to internal promotions, roles may become available at our Bold Street and Allerton site.
– VIP card after 6 months, that allows you to £60 quarterly to enjoy the Maray experience
– Opportunities for progression
– Monthly training sessions
– External training opportunities
– A chance to be part of our Sustainability forum
– Regular fundraising opportunities
– An entrance interview to find out your goals and motivates you
– Regular team feasts where we close early and enjoy eating food cooked by FOH
– 75% discount on food when on shift
– Clear expectations and pay policy
– Regular 1-2-1s with your manager, where you will receive honest feedback about your performance